Support-iPod Photo Slideshow
If you meet with any question about product delivery, product key, program registration, backup or update and more, please read FAQs on this page and important tips on "Product key" page carefully to figure out whether there are relevant answers you need. If you still have relevant question or problem, please email us.
- Q: How to buy the full version of the program?
- A: You may order the software online from our website. After you finish ordering procedures, you will receive an email immediately which contains the registration name and code automatically sent from email system. The full version of the program is based on registration of the trial version. After that, register the trial version with the registration name and code to get full version.
- Q: Is it secure to buy your software online?
- A: It is 100% secure to order our products online. All data exchanged is SSL-secured in the process of payment. Our servers support SSL Version 3 and 168-bit Triple DES encryption, and the RSA module and SSL sessions feature 1024-bit encryption.
- Q: How can I receive the product I have ordered?
- A: The delivery of iPod Photo Slideshow is via download, which is convenient for customers to get it quickly, while mailing CD is not available, which is also slow. You can download the latest version from our website any time. After installation, please register the program with the registration name and code you received.
- Q: I haven’t received my registration name and code yet several hours after placing the order. What shall I do?
- A: Please check your order whether you have successfully placed your order or not. If so, please check the spam filtering of your email in case that our registration email gets marked as spam and sorted into a "junk" folder or deleted. If you still haven’t found the registration name and code. Please email your full name and email address that you have used to buy the program to us to request a new one. We will check it and handle it in time.
- Q: How to register the software?
- A: The registration method is as follows: Run the program and go to Help> Register. There will be a registration dialog box. Input the name and registration code. Then click "OK".
- Q: My registration code is invalid. What shall I do?
- A: Please check out the program you have ordered and the one you are using first. If they are the same, Please check the user name carefully whether there is punctuation or other symbols, whether blank spaces are added accidentally. Besides, please figure out whether the code matches the software type and version. We recommend users to copy and paste the code for registering the program.
- Q: Does the software need to be registered again when it is reinstalled?
- A: Yes, it does.
- Q: What shall I do when I lost my license code?
- A: Please send the detail of registration as much as you can especially the full name and the email address that you have used to buy the program and the time of the order. We will check it and handle it in time.
- Q: What shall I do about the software when I get a new computer or want to reinstall it?
- A: You may copy the installation application you saved to your new pc or download it from our website. After installation, register the full version using the registration name and code you got before.
- Q: How to backup the program?
- A: You may burn the program with the text of registration name and code to the disc or put them to your flash memory card, SD, CF, MMC or mobile hard drive for backup. Anyway, you can download the latest version from our website any time.
- Q: Is it free of charge to update the software?
- A: Yes, it is free to update the software. The registration name and code you got before is till valid for the new version.
- Q: How to upgrade the program?
- A: Below is the procedure:
Uninstall the old version first;
Download the latest version from our website;
Install the program and register it with the registration name and code you have got to get full version.
- Q: How long does it take to feedback the answer to my requested question?
- A: We handle customer emails ASAP on weekdays. We may have late responses as we may have different time zones or due to weekends or holiday.